The AL1300XWP is the perfect combination of size and power. The 120° beam is perfect for use with cameras similar to GoPro or revealing sea life on the ocean floor. This light provides 1300 lumens at the highest setting with an 120° beam angle from an XML LED. Four power settings from 1300-130 lumens to give you the option to adjust brightness and extend battery life. There is also an SOS function for emergency signaling. The lights burn times are 2-hours (level IV), 5-hours (level III), 10-hours (level II) and 20-hours (level I). Power is supplied by the rechargeable lithium-ion 18650 battery pack. A color-coded battery indicator lets you know when to recharge the battery for optimum use.
Built-to-last with the housing made from anodized aluminum means rugged dependability. The light is depth rated to 330′ (100m). Included with the Bigblue AL1300XWP is a roll top dry bag, battery charger, mounting clip, wrist lanyard and owner’s manual.
- 1300 Lumens at 6500K color temperature
- An extra-large 120° beam angle with no visible edge
- The rechargeable Li-Ion 18650 battery gives you 2 hours on the highest setting
- Four power settings to reduce the intensity and increase battery life
- Anodized aluminum housing means rugged dependability
- Color-coded battery indicator
- 100M depth rating
- Comes with a clip for easy camera system setup
- Comes with green dry bag
- Also included are red and yellow filters, battery charger and wrist lanyard
- United States customer service from our office in Clearwater, FL
For best practices, here is the suggested charge time